Galvanized bridge is one of many types of bridges. The excellent characteristics of galvanized bridges make it have a good application prospect in the bridge market. What are the advantages of galvanized bridges compared to ordinary bridges?
1. Durable: In the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized antirust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without having to repair; in urban areas or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized antirust layer can be maintained for 20 years without having to be repaired ;
2. Good reliability: The galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgically combined and become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is more reliable;
3, the toughness of the coating: the galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
4, comprehensive protection: every part of the plated parts can be galvanized, even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected;
5. Save time and effort: The galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and it can avoid the time required for painting on the site after installation;
6. Corrosion resistance: The specifications of hot-dip zinc are generally implemented according to BS EN ISO 1461, which limits its minimum zinc layer thickness, so its rust-proof period and performance are reliable and predictable.
Tray type cable tray is the most widely used in petroleum, chemical, light industry, telecommunications and other aspects. It has the advantages of light weight, large load, beautiful appearance, simple structure and convenient installation. It is suitable for both power cable installation and control cable laying.
Product selection points:
1. Cable trays, cable trays and their hangers are used in corrosive environments, and should be made of corrosion-resistant rigid materials, or anti-corrosion treatment should be adopted. The anti-corrosion treatment should meet the requirements of the engineering environment and durability.
2. The cable tray is in a section with fire protection requirements. Materials such as fire-resistant or flame-resistant plates and nets can be added to the cable ladder and tray to form a closed or semi-closed structure. The surface of the frame should be coated with fire-resistant coating, and its overall fire resistance should meet the requirements of relevant national codes or standards.
3. It is not suitable to use aluminum alloy cable trays in places with high requirements for engineering fire protection.
4. The selection of the width and height of the cable ladder frame, tray should meet the requirements of the filling rate. The filling rate of the cable ladder frame and the tray is generally 40% to 50% for power cables and 50% to 70 for control cables. %, And should reserve 10% -25% of the project development margin.
5. When selecting the load level of the cable bridge, the working uniform load of the cable bridge should not be greater than the rated uniform load of the selected cable bridge load level. If the actual span of the support and hanger of the cable bridge is not equal to 2m, then Work uniform load should meet the requirements.
6. The specifications and dimensions of various components and supports and hangers that meet the corresponding load conditions should match the straight sections of the pallets, ladder frames, and bent series.
7. When selecting the bend or lead-in and lead-out device of the cable tray, it should not be less than the minimum allowable bending radius of the cable in the cable tray.
8. For steel cable trays with a span of more than 6m and aluminum alloy cable trays with a span of more than 2m or a load requirement greater than the load class D, the strength, stiffness and stability calculation or test verification shall be performed according to the engineering conditions.
9. When several sets of cable trays are laid in parallel at the same height, the maintenance and repair distance should be considered between adjacent cable trays.