The application of cable trays has gradually become more widespread in our lives. What are the advantages of long-span cable trays and what are the installation methods during our installation process? The following Nanjing bridge frame editor will organize related content for you.
First of all, let's first understand what are the advantages of long-span cable bridges. Long-span cable bridges are assembled from pultruded glass fiber reinforced plastic profiles, which are suitable for power cables, control cables, lighting cables and accessories. Compared with the iron bridge, it has a service life of up to 20 years, easy installation and low cost. The proportion is only 1/4 of carbon steel. No fire is required during construction. The length of a single bridge can reach 8 meters or even longer. , Easy to cut, no maintenance and other advantages. So what is the way to install long span cable trays?
1. For large-span cable bridges, the height is 50 and 100 at each end, and there are 6 connection holes at each end. When the height is 150, and 200, each end has 12 connection holes.
2. Support distance: The support distance should be less than or equal to the load curve allowable load and support span.
3. Cable bridge width: When selecting the width of the cable bridge, there should be a certain amount of spare space for adding cables in the future.
4. Separate laying: When there are few power cables and control cables, they can be installed on the same cable tray, but the power cables and control cables must be separated and laid in the middle.
5. Cable fixing: When laying the bridge of the line horizontally, the connection between the bridges should be set at 1/4 of the span as much as possible. Cables running horizontally should be fixed every 2 meters, and cables running vertically should be fixed every 1.5 meters.