Speaking of cable bridges , everyone should be familiar with it, so does the bridge require rigidity? Here is a brief introduction to Nanjing Bridge .
1. The technical quality of hot-dip galvanized anticorrosive treatment for cable trays should meet the quality regulations
2. If pallets, ladders, etc. need to bear short-term additional concentrated loads, then they must meet the requirements of cable trays.
3. Manufacturers can give deflection values of pallets of various types and ladder frames at different loads, supports and hanger spans.
4. For anti-corrosion-treated cable bridges such as zinc-plated nickel and gold, tests need to be performed to verify the results, and clear technical indicators and detection methods are required.
5. The factory shall have the relationship curve or data table of the various spans of various types of specifications, the different spans of the cable trays and ladders and the allowable uniform load.