Nowadays, everyone may not be too unfamiliar with the cable tray, so do you know what requirements the cable tray has for stiffness? The following is a detailed introduction by the editor of Nanjing Bridge Factory.
1. The technical quality of hot-dip galvanized anticorrosive treatment for cable trays shall meet the quality regulations.
2. When pallets and ladder frames need to bear short-term additional concentrated load, they should meet the corresponding requirements of cable trays.
3. The manufacturer should provide the deflection values of pallets and ladder frames of various types and specifications under different loads, supports and hanger spans.
4. For the anti-corrosion-treated cable bridges such as galvanized nickel and gold, tests need to be performed to obtain the verification results, and clear technical indicators and detection methods must be available.
5. The factory should have the relationship curve or data table of the various spans of various types of specifications, the different spans of the cable trays and ladders and the allowable uniform load. The relative deflection of the pallet and ladder frame under the rated uniform load should not be less than 1/200.