In the integrated wiring project, the adjacent leads have the largest consumption, the manpower and other types of work cross, and the most. Multi-installed corridors often have such hidden spaces on the ceiling, which are generally balanced, integrated wiring systems, and bridge spaces often reach the size specified in the building standards. The editor of Nanjing Cable Bridge Factory tells you the standard size of the building:
It is found in engineering practice whether the size of the horizontal twisted pair of the exhaust line has a great impact.
Since the integrated wiring system is a fully sealed integrated wiring system engineering acceptance specification for most metal buildings and building complexes, according to the & lt; gt; (GB50312-2007) regulation, the slot cross-section utilization rate (hereinafter referred to as "cross-section utilization rate") is laid in the line trench. ) More than 50%. If this value is directly used as the school song / slot design, according to the actual hook, it is easy to appear when hooking. The reasons are as follows:
This single-sided use refers to the "Civil Building Electrical Design Code", (JGJ / T-92) control cable and communication cable clauses. The requirements of these clauses are in the school song Marshall (to help say "electric power engineering") and integrated wiring in. The arrangement of horizontal twisted pairs is different;
In order to ensure the high-frequency transmission performance of the horizontal twisted pair, the horizontal twisted pair in the bridge is generally not a natural twisted pair in the middle.
The cable bridge factory tells you the standard size of the building
The concept of the trough cable tray is bent over the entire steel plate to form a trough system component, and the difference on the plate is higher. The wide, shallow, and large plate width trough cable tray is closed to a certain depth.
Slotted cable trays are used for fully sealed cable laying. It is the most suitable control cable for laying computer cables, communication cables, thermocouple cables and other highly sensitive systems. The shielding of control cables interferes well with the protection of cables in corrosive environments. If you like this article, please pay attention to our official website mytckj.com, more information is updated in real time!
What are the performance characteristics of several Nanjing cable trays?
1. Trough hot-dip zinc cable bridge and stainless steel bridge are the main products of Nanjing Ruiquan Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. These two bridges have a wide range of applications and strong ability to resist external adverse factors. Other bridges are aluminum alloy, galvanized, steel, and refractory.
2. The stepped bridge is mainly different in outer layer technology, and sprays different processes and materials according to different purposes, such as baking paint, hot-dip galvanizing, spraying, etc. The tray-type bridge is roughly the same as the first two types. The tray-type large-span bridge is used more in the laying of large cables.
3. FRP pultruded cable bridge: This product adopts advanced FRP pultrusion technology and mechanized production method. The product size is stable, corrosion-resistant, and has high strength and hardness.
4. Glass fiber reinforced plastic molded cable tray: This product adopts one-shot production method, so that the surface of the product is smooth and strong.
5. Epoxy composite bridge: This bridge overcomes the shortcomings of the small thickness of the anti-corrosion layer of traditional metal products. The epoxy bridge produced by our company combines epoxy and metal, which not only resists corrosion but also increases mechanical strength.
These kinds of Nanjing cable trays are very commonly used in real life. The performance characteristics of these cable trays introduced by Xiaobian are sure to be helpful to everyone. If you want to learn more, welcome to Nanjing Ruiquan Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Consulting